If you’re like me, then I know you have said to yourself “God, I hate when he does that” or “He is really annoying me right now.” Come on ladies, I know I can’t be the only one here. And isn’t it funny that although the men in our lives do the most annoying possible things to us, we still seem to find them attractive, uberly cute and the most perfect human being we’ve ever seen. Almost as if no matter what they do, or say we will not allow ourselves to judge them based on those things. But, they sure do get under our skin and annoy the HECK out of us. I guess that’s what they call love, right?
But scratch the love part, we aren’t focusing on that today.
What we are focusing on is the 10 most annoying things a guy can do to either — A. Piss me off
B. Turn me off
C. Both A & B
Let’s get to the list! And before I even begin to start with this wonderful, creative and fun list, I want to point out that I am not bashing ANY GUY WHATSOEVER. So, before we start pointing fingers I want to make sure I cover my ground and save my ass. With that being said, let’s get started :)
1. If I text you a long message and you reply back “Ok” or “Oh”… There’s a problem.
2. You act one way through text messages, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.. But in person, you are completely different.
Example: “You’re so beautiful, I can’t wait to see you so I can kiss and hold you.” And then in person, none of that happens.
3. Liars. Enough said there.
4. If you like me, tell me. If you don’t like me, tell me.
You’d be surprised how much girls would be willing to keep a friendship, even if you don’t like them in that sorta way. Honesty is key here, and that is why we hate #3. LOL
5. Cocky < Confident
We get it, you are a man. But there is a huge difference between being a confident person, and being a straight up cocky person.
6. Manners. Please and Thank you’s go a long way. We know that your mama taught you better than that.
7. Respect. I’m taking it back to kindergarten, “Treat others how you want to be treated.”
8. Girls love to feel safe, and secure. But some guys take that a little to the extreme… Don’t be obsessive or controlling. We have a dad for that part, and that position has been filled.
9. “Send me a pic.” Ok– seriously, this needs to be stopped.
10. Don’t bash your friends or family. If you can say nasty and hurtful things about your family and closest friends, I could only imagine the things you say about me behind my back. Don’t be fake.
Ok guys, so there it is! The top 10 things a guy can do to annoy me (in no particular order) I’m sure the list could go on, and on… But I wanted to keep the list pretty short today LOL.
Have a great night guys,
Til next time