So, I decided today that I was going to share with you guys all the interesting, weird, and funny facts about me. For those of you who know me personally will be able to identify all of them, but I want to share all of them especially for the people who do not know me on a personal level. So I’ll shut up now, and get to it! Enjoy :)
1. My first, middle, and last name are all 5 letters.
2. I have anxiety. Especially in the car.
3. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. I have been since I was a baby. My mom swears that I would grow out of it, but here I am as a 22-year-old still obsessing over it.
4. I drink green tea ALL DAY.
5. I have a disgusting disorder called Hyperhydrosis. Don’t know what it is? Google it. You have been warned.
6. My feet smell.
7. I am a very picky eater.
8. My zodiac sign is Gemini.
9. I was born in the Bay Area.
10. I’m deathly afraid of ranch. Yes, the dressing.
11. I curse like a sailor. A really bad habit that I’m trying to stop.
12. I’m not afraid to die.
13. I strongly believed that we were going to experience an Armageddon in 2012.
14. I have a step brother and step sister. But I do not consider them step-siblings at all.
15. I play loud music when I take a shower.
16. I burp really loud. All the time.
17. I don’t like to chew gum, it hurts my teeth.
18. My eyes are very sensitive to sunlight.
19. I’ve never had a bloody nose.
20. I’m a horrible liar. I do not EVER lie… Some people will never believe me though.
21. I’m Guamanian. For those of you who don’t know, the people from the island of Guam. Very small island, not many of us! LOL.
22. I’m really short. I am only 5’2”
23. I love cars. My 2 brothers and dad are car freaks and total grease monkeys, and it has definitely rubbed off on me.
24. I love to read.
25. I’m probably the best female drive you will ever know.
26. My favorite color is orange.
27. It takes me a really long time to like a song. I won’t like it while every one else is listening to it. It takes me years to really like a song.
28. I’m majoring in Communications/ and Journalism at Cal State Dominguez Hills
29. I love public speaking. I’m not shy at all.
30. Sometimes I hyperventilate when I laugh really hard.
Hope you all enjoyed my wonderful, embarrassing, and hilarious facts about me! Until next time.